Team Lead Business Development
With an open, innovative and sales driven mindset, you are responsible for the team’s strategy and acquisition of new high potential B2B marketing partnerships around the world with a focus on Europe and North America. As Business Development is an important part of the company, you will have actively a big role of the successful growth of our company and games.
- Definition of strategy and roadmap for New Business Acquisition
- International acquisition of marketing partners for both online and mobile games
- Negotiation of framework agreements and campaigns with marketing partners
- Appstore Relationship Management with Partners like Apple, Google and Amazon
- Overseeing implementation of cooperations with strategic partners (e.g. on websites and in apps), including project management
- Monitoring market and competition
- Optional: Building up a team for New Business, depending on progress and results
- Completed university degree in business studies or a comparable qualification
- several years of professional experience in Digital Business, ideally in Marketing / Business Development
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of f2p business
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as a structured way of working
- You are decisive, proactive and possess leadership qualities
- travel flexibility is important
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Team Lead Business Development with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.