Working Student Quality Assurance Engineering (m/f)
You are a passioned gambler and interested in improving our games? We are seeking a new working student in our Quality Assurance team.
Tasks to inspire:
- assistance in building up automated testing in our company
- creation and independent execution of test runs
- supporting functional and qualitative checks of our games
Qualifications to convince:
- distinct sense of responsibility and engagement
- very good understanding of script languages, especially Python
- high quality awareness and an eye for details
- very good communication skills in German and English (verbal and written)
A company to connect:
- the informality of a start-up combined with 10 years’ experience in the industry
- a working atmosphere which encourages you to contribute ideas
- free fruit and drinks – every day!
- a relaxed and mutually respectful environment
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including client-based titles such as prized role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, competitive RTS Dropzone and action-laden Anime MMORPG SoulWorker will add to the collection. Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering.
+49 721 354808-244