Joboffer dated from 01/18/2018
Senior UX Designer (f/m) - Limited for one year -
Game Designer / Level Designer
- You will work on multiple games as a core member of their design teams together with Game Designers and UI Artists.
- You will be part of a larger UX department that will support you with player research and engagement strategy.
- You will ensure that Game Design’s vision of gameplay is captured by the game’s interface in a way that is easily understood and used by players.
- You will lead extended conversations with key decision makers in the game team about how to achieve high quality gaming interactions not only on the individual screens but also on a system level.
- You have experience in working as a UX Designer (or Interaction Designer or Information Architect) for several years. Experience working with Agile is a plus.
- You are a gamer and you have an interest in PC and Web games.
- You are proactive and able to effectively communicate your design decisions as well as the rationale behind them.
- You are a passionate advocate for the player. Your designs are based on player/user feedback that you actively seek out.
- You are able to transform both player and business requirements into wireframes that capture the intended experience using standard tools (e.g. Sketch or Photoshop)
- You have excellent writing and speaking proficiency in English.
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Travian Games GmbH
Personalreferentin Recruiting und Personalmarketing