Senior 3D Animator
The Senior 3D Animator is highly experienced in breathing life into games. Having an excellent feel for the core animation principles and advanced knowledge of game engine implementation (UE4 preferred) are two key aspects that should both be demonstrated in the applicant’s portfolio.
- Create convincing character- and object animations;
- Work with game designers to implement the animations into the game engine;
- Help set up the animation style and pipeline;
- Mentor less experienced animators to improve their artistic- and technical output.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent eye for core animation principles (timing, weight etc.);
- Knowledge of both hand keyed and motion captured animation;
- Advanced knowledge of animation within a game engine;
- Advanced rigging & skinning knowledge;
- Strong modeling & texturing knowledge (to prevent edge loop problems etc.).
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expert rigging and skinning;
- Experience with ART in Maya & UE4;
- Affinity and experience with VR games.
- You are a driven and experienced 3D game animator;
- You are creative and structured;
- Ideally you have 4+ years of game industry experience in or close to a senior role.
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam.
1013 AD Amsterdam