Senior UI Artist
The Senior UI artist is responsible for the aesthetics of the UI in our VR games. Working closely together with Game Designers, he/she also plays a vital role in the UX design, ensuring the user is guided through the experience by clear and beautiful visuals.
- Define the UI visual style and document this in a style guide;
- Contribute to UX design process by making mock-ups, wireframes etc.;
- Create and animate 2D and 3D UI assets and implement these in the game engine;
- Safeguard an optimal end user experience.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years as a UI/UX artist in the game industry;
- Expert understanding of UI visual tools like priority, weight, form, color etc.;
- Experience in 2D and 3D content creation for UIs (Photoshop and Maya preferred);
- Experience with implementing UI content in Unity and/or UE4;
- Great affinity with the UI/UX field and virtual reality.
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3D modeling and/or animation background;
- Concept art skills;
- Passionate about games with an ability to analyze competitive products for their strengths and weaknesses.
- You are highly communicative;
- You are not afraid of creative clashes;
- You think outside the box;
- You can adapt to different visual styles;
- You are a creative & methodical thinker.
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam.
1013 AD Amsterdam