Junior Associate Producer [Skull & Bones] (f/m)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, state of the art video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a
Junior Associate Producer (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Mainz (Germany).
As a Junior Associate Producer, under the supervision of the Senior Producer, you will be responsible for the efficient management of the members of the development team. The incumbent will oversee the advancement of the work and the attainment of production objectives as well as ensure high levels of motivation and commitment from team members.
- Participating in defining the project deliverables and risks
- Tracking of results in consultation with the Senior Producer
- Coordinating, delegating and ensuring the organization of the work to be carried out and drawing up a strategic plan in case of delays affecting content, schedule or quality
- Ensuring and coordinating proper bug management (bug reports, priorities, etc.) and marketing results (demos, promotional events, product placement integration, etc.)
- Creating and developing of the organizational structure as well as optimizing and improving work methods
- Organizing team-building activities and handling difficult team situations when necessary
- Implementing measures that foster communication within the team and ensuring communication between crafts and the producers
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in management
- Project management experience in video game development environment
- Experience managing cross discipline teams of approx. 30-50 people
- Ideally having shipped a minimum of 1 AAA game title in a project management role
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business administration or project management
- Influential leadership
- Analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Experience in recruiting and selecting
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans
- Being creative and innovative
- Being proactive, dynamic and diplomat
- Result-oriented and work under-pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Take on the challenge of working in a fast-paced industry with many different personalities who love making but also playing games!
We offer a highly interesting position for a phenomenal teammate including the possibility to show personal initiative and develop yourself.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH - Studio Mainz