Since the publication of its MMOGs „Lords & Knights“, „Crazy Tribes“ and „Celtic Tribes“, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio until today.
- Development and optimization of our browser apps
- Cooperation with UI designers in the creation of browser interfaces
- Analysis and object-oriented design with regard to our other platforms (such as iOS, Browser)
- Ensuring state of the art quality of our software
- Close collaboration with a creative team of developers, game designers, QA engineers, graphic designers as well as marketing specialists in the development of new features
- Experience in the development of Browser Applications
- Experience in the ReactJS (JSX syntax) development
- Experience in HTML5 Canvas: optimization, animations, layering, buering
- Ideally, basic knowledge of algorithms eciency and ecient data structures
- Ideally, experience in less
- Good knowledge of German or English
- Fun working in a team
- A challenging, yet promoting working atmosphere
- Very good development opportunities
- Responsible tasks, fast decision-making process and space for the implementation of your own ideas • A team-oriented working process, visibly incorporating the results of your work
- Unique expertise in the development and marketing of cross platform games
The challenge of working in a dynamic and successful company interests you?
Then use this chance and send your complete application including salary expectations and 1-2 sample codes in a PDF file to email@example.com. We appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your interest.
Tina Mondry • Assistant to the managing director Friedensallee 290 • 22763 Hamburg firstname.lastname@example.org