Marketing Artist (f/m)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "Avatar", “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
We are now accepting applications for a Marketing Artist (f/m) based at our Düsseldorf studio.
The Marketing Artist supports the Blue Byte Brand Marketing team in all areas of marketing asset production. The artist will be responsible for creating various types of visual assets (images, videos) to support the marketing and communication strategies of the games and brands, under supervision of the Marketing Art Director and in collaboration with the other Marketing Artists.
Screenshot, Video, and Trailer Production
- Capture in-game footage
- Compose, capture and retouch game screenshots
- Edit video content for marketing/communication purposes
- Create overlays and inserts using Adobe After Effects
- Produce basic animated content using Adobe After Effects
Marketing Asset Creation
- Creation of visual content for Web and Social Media use, based on given design guidelines
- Creation of visual assets for digital advertisement (banners, teasers)
- Excellent working knowledge with Adobe CC (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects)
- Experience with motion design
- Proficiency of the English language
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal (APPLY TO JOBS-BUTTON)
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH