(Senior) UI Designer for a New Mobile Game
If you believe in open communication, delivering great results as part of a team and want to play a key part in the concept, development, launch and growth phases of one of Innogames’ upcoming Mobile games, then you just might be the person we are looking for!
- Create attractive and thoughtful User Interfaces for one of our upcoming mobile games with a strong focus on user experience and navigation
- Develop the UI from early Mock Ups to visually stunning in-game assets that are technically flawless and ready to implement
- Use Unity to create player interactions, improve existing UI elements or prototype new approaches
- Work collaboratively with Game Designers, Developers, Lead Artist and Product Owner
- 3-5 years’ experience creating user interfaces for mobile applications or video games
- Degree in graphic design, communication design or a comparable experience
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating UI solutions with UX in mind, especially for mobile games
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator
- You are passionate about working on a new mobile game from scratch and leaving your personal signature
- Willingness to work iteratively in a collaborative environment
- Unity experience is a big plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a (Senior) UI Designer? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, Portfolio and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.