(Senior) Business Development Manager - Gaming (m/f) (nevaly)
nevaly’s mission is to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give influencers an opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients.
You know your way around in the gaming world? You are always up to date with the latest gaming trends and you are well connected within the gaming industry? Then we are looking for you as our (Senior) Business Development Manager - Gaming (m/f) who will drive the creation and execution of new deals and long lasting partnerships for nevaly in Europe. This role is based in Berlin.
- Responsible for the implementation of a business development strategy for the European gaming market
- Proactive communication with game publishers, media agencies and technology companies in order to establish new partnerships
- Identification of strategic business opportunities with endemic advertisers in the gaming industry
- Close cooperation with internal departments to develop and articulate business terms
- Negotiate, draft and execute the deal terms with partner companies
- Giving input to shaping company strategy around these partnerships
- Communicate ideas, plans and results to executives and key decision makers
- Always staying on top of newest industry trends and reporting on local market developments
- 3+ years experience in business development or sales, preferably in an agency
- Experience in gaming, digital media, advertising, SaaS or adtech environment
- A good network of game publishers, media agencies and technology companies within the European market
- Gaming is your passion
- Good knowledge of performance marketing and influencer marketing
- Communication, negotiation and building lasting relationships is your strongest suit
- Team player - someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help team members
- Business fluent in English, additional languages would be a plus
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture and receive an unlimited contract from the beginning
- You work with a highly motivated team of top performers and gaming enthusiasts
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- You work in the startup center of Berlin Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.