Trainee Talent Acquisition Management
As a Trainee Talent Acquisition Management you will be responsible for developing candidate sourcing strategies, as well as the evaluation and elaboration of new recruiting channels to attract and hire talent across the globe. You will play a key role in establishing relationships with candidates, building up our talent network and act as employer brand ambassador for InnoGames. If you wish to gain valuable experience in a key HR function and put your theoretical knowledge into operational practice, we offer the perfect environment for you!
During your traineeship of 12 months you will get a comprehensive insight into the various areas of Talent Acquisition Management from employer branding activities, over active sourcing of talents to all decisive factors within the whole recruitment process that define our candidate's experience. Eventually, you get the chance to become a part of our team as a Junior Talent Acquisition Manager.
- You are the 'candidate buddy' for our applicants during the whole recruitment process, from the first contact until the full organization of final look-and-see-trips for our international candidates
- You quickly get into our general direct search and active talent sourcing procedures and finally take full ownership of them
- Besides developing different sourcing strategies, e.g. by orchestrating the use of different job boards, sourcing channels and/or expert forums, to find top talent for defined positions together with our Talent Acquisition Managers, you will implement and put them into practice on your own
- Furthermore, you use your creativity to document, analyze, develop and expand our active sourcing activities to put our Talent Acquisition to the next level
- You provide all-round administrative support to our team of Talent Acquisition Managers as well as our candidates
- Depending on your individual learning curve, you soon take over pre-selection procedures like first contact interviews and phone screenings
- You proof your creativity in our various HR Marketing events, as well as internal and external Talent Acquisition activities
Ready for take-off?
- Completed bachelors degree or comparable education
- Initial professional experience e.g. through internships or a previous vocational training, ideally in a field related to our business
- High affinity towards social media and overall digital trends
- Enthusiasm that inspires others as well as effective and efficient communication skills
- Independent, hands-on and structured working style combined with highly anlytical and conceptual thinking
- Proficient user of all MS Office as well as social media applications
- Initial experience abroad either through a study programme and/or a previous internship
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Trainee Talent Acquisition Management? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 420 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.