Working Student CRM
Are you studying in Hamburg and looking for a student job? Our CRM team is searching for a student to support us with the preparation, testing and documentation of CRM campaigns. 20 hours / week on a flexible schedule, very friendly and highly professional team, excellent opportunity to get to know digital multichannel CRM via e-mail, push notifications and in-game messages.
- Support with creation of newsletters and in-game pop-ups
- QA testing of in-game and e-mail CRM campaigns
- Campaign performance analyses - preparation and data grooming (in Excel)
- Wiki documentation (in Confluence)
- Competitor analysis / best practice analysis
- You are a gamer by heart and enjoy playing mobile games
- Experience with InnoGames titles or other strategy and simulation games would be a plus
- You have a quick grasp, mental agility and the ability to learn new software
- You’ve worked with Excel before and know how to use it for calculations and data visualization
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are enrolled in a college or university
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Flexible weekly schedule that works around your classes / study times
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent opportunity to experience cutting-edge digital CRM on a global scope in Germany’s leading online games company
- Company gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ, free juices and fresh fruit
- Participate in company and team events
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Working Student CRM? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) and your earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.