C++ Gameplay Programmer
We are looking for an experienced, talented and passionate C++ Gameplay Programmer to join our team. If you share our passion for RPGs, are a highly self-motivated person who require little supervision and want to be part of a small but very dedicated and experienced team, apply and join us!
- Work on all aspects of gameplay systems: designing, developing and support.
- Work closely together with the other departments to implement the needed game requirements.
- Work together with the UI designers on the in-game UIs.
- Write robust and maintainable code.
- Be an active participant in the design and production of the game.
- 3+ years Game Development experience.
- Thorough knowledge of C++(11, 14), algorithms and multithreading
- Shipped at least one PC/Console title.
- Excellent feeling for RPG systems and gameplay in general.
- Work well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to think like a designer to create compelling and fun game play.
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Open minded, willing to experiment and iterate over a specific feature
- Willing to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment.
- Can easily adapt to changing needs and requirements
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize work, manage their own time, and work within deadlines
- Passion for making and playing great RPGs.
- Experience with Flash and ActionScript 3 is a plus.
We offer you:
- A chance to work with passionate people in an international environment.
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on a popular and growing RPG franchise.
- A chance to have your voice heard, directly influence the game, and be more than just another cog in the big machine.
How to Apply
Send a Cover Letter, CV/Resume and Portfolio (or link) to email@example.com
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
About Logic Artists
Logic Artists is an independent game development studio located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We develop games for PC. Logic Artists was founded in 2011 by a group of Game Design students and with a successful Kickstarter campaign under our belt, we have published several games including the two titles in our leading franchise of tactical historical RPG’s; Expeditions: Conquistador & Expeditions: Viking.
Vodroffsvej 59, 2
1900 Frederiksberg C