Intern / Working Student Systemadministration (m/f)
As an intern or working student in the field of system administration, you will share responsibility for the frictionless operation and maintenance of our server architecture and guarantee a disruption-free game experience. You will be working in a dynamic and motivated operations team and have close contact to the project teams. Through creative and constructive feedback you will have a direct impact on the success of the project.
Tasks to inspire:
- Contact for all technical issues to product manager and developers
- Working on Incidents and Service Requests
- Installation and maintenance of the extensive server infrastructure of our browser and client-based online games
- Analysing complex issues and introduce measures for their resolution
Qualifications to convince:
- Degree in computer science, business information systems or other degree with IT component
- Basic experience running Linux or Windows-based servers
- Preferably some knowledge of administering virtual infrastructures, container technologies, Apache or MySQL
- Independent and structured way of working
- Creativity and imagination
A company to connect:
- Responsibilities for personal projects right from the start
- A relaxed and mutually respectful environment
- A great atmosphere with loads of extras (e.g. games room, massages…)
- Free fruit and drinks – every day!
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
+49 721 354 808 244