PR Manager Europe (F/M)
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its team as PR Manager, to work on globally successful mobile games like Summoners War and Dragon Blaze. This full-time position is based in Berlin, Germany and available immediately.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key gaming and entertainment media and influencers across Europe, create and maintain lists of key contacts
- Represent GAMEVIL, COM2US and their products to both B2B and B2C media
- Write and distribute press releases, briefings, product sheets and other PR materials
- Plan and execute product launch communication, presentations, press tours and event-related projects (i. e. gamescom press briefings or interviews, Summoners War tournaments etc.)
- Coordinate and manage agencies and other service providers across different European countries
- Report to the Head of Marketing and support all marketing and communications initiatives for GAMEVIL and COM2US across Europe, Russia and the Middle East
- Work closely with the European Community Management team in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the U.S.A. and Korea
- Forecast and report results of all projects to comply with internal performance benchmark requirements
- At least two years of professional experience in marketing or communication, preferably in the gaming industry or related fields
- Relevant university education or comparable work experience in mobile game, video game marketing or entertainment product marketing/PR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and either German or French; other languages (especially Korean) a plus
- A natural passion for games, apps, interactive entertainment and a strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies
- Familiar with all relevant Social Media channels, understanding of (gaming) influencer landscape on a European level
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, MMORPG and understanding of F2P basics
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects
- Team spirit, ability to work autonomously, curious and a great sense of humor!
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “PR Manager Europe” to email@example.com.