Joboffer dated from 07/06/2018
[QA Intern] (f/m/div)
- Temporary for at least 6 months -
QA / Testing
3 - 6 months
- You will test new features and bugs: Assure every feature is working as expected, search for errors and faults and report bugs.
- You will test our different tools, from Landing pages and our marketing tools to account management and the payment systems.
- You will reproduce and check false behavior in our tools reported by the game teams.
- You will support the QA Leads in the everyday work and give them space for improving the QA team and starting new tasks.
- You have high affinity towards the internet and basic understanding of the different web technologies.
- You have the ability to work independently and high analytical skills.
- You have sound knowledge of MS Office especially Outlook and Excel.
- Good in explaining issues and communicating with other people.
- You are a team player.
- You have good command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Travian Games GmbH
Personalreferentin Recruiting und Personalmarketing