Joboffer dated from 07/17/2018
Head of Payment / Payment Team Lead (f/m/div)
Controlling / Payment / Finance
- You are the professional and disciplinary leader of the international Payment Team.
- You take care of the strategic development of the payment shop, and the optimization of existing processes.
- You conduct negotiations with online payment providers.
- You define the requirements for the development of internal tools and of the shop.
- You foster existing business relationships with online payment providers and renegotiate existing contract conditions.
- You cooperate closely with product management on the coordination of game roll-outs and promotions.
- You are the interface to internal departments such as Marketing, IT, Legal, Customer Support, Community Management, and Accounting.
- You conduct competitor analysis and determine improvements for the company.
- You choose and evaluate secure payment methods for different countries and oversee the technical implementation.
- You have a commercial and/or technical education, or a successfully completed degree
- You have several years of experience in the field of payment, ideally in gaming or e-commerce companies
- You already have several years of leadership experience
- You have experience in people management in an international environment
- You work carefully with attention to detail, and have an analytical mind
- You have a strong affinity to numbers and a process-oriented mindset
- You have good written and verbal proficiency in both English and German
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- We offer free fruit and coffee to our employees
- Regular get-togethers with colleagues
- Our games are global and oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Travian Games GmbH
Personalreferentin Recruiting und Personalmarketing