Senior Lead Programmer C++
Abstraction Games is an independent Game Studio where we do our own games, as well as co-development work and adaptations of other games. We started 10 years ago as 2 people in a garden shed, and now have over 40 people in a newly renovated office just outside of Eindhoven, in the Netherlands.
We encourage an open and collaborative atmosphere. We surround ourselves with incredibly talented people who naturally promote a culture of discovery and innovation.
We are currently working on a new IP that we’re not quite ready to talk about here, but we are really excited about it! Additionally, we also do co-development work. As a small company, you’ll have a chance to work on many different projects.
Some of our previous successes are Ark: Survival Evolved, The King of Fighters XIV, Hotline Miami 1&2, Don’t starve, the Sexy Brutale, Broforce, and more!
Where We Are:
Eindhoven is the tech center of The Netherlands, and a thriving international city. It is very modern, progressive, and diverse. Small enough to explore on a bicycle, and large enough to house the technology university, a top-tier football team, and the longest bar and restaurant street in the country.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position or have shipped multiple titles
- Seniority in programming combined with leadership experience
- Seen it all: experience with aspects on the technical side of game development
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Experience with cross-platform development for Console and PC
- Experience with low level Engine programming
- Able to navigate large code bases
- Optimisation experience for consoles and PC
- Foster innovation; you are continuously looking to improve products and processes
- Be proactive, self-motivated and keep a positive team-oriented attitude
- Strong English communication and writing skills
Bonus, if you have experience with
- Porting games
- Experience with UE4
- Graphics programming
- Console Certification (TCR, XR, Lotcheck)
- Working on AAA titles
- Passion for creating great games
What you’ll do:
- Offer, architect and maintain solutions for new technology supporting our own games finest adaptations
- Lead a small team and manage growth and performance of its members
- Extend and maintain our in-house cross-platform engine Silverware
Are you interested and do you fit above profile? We love to hear from you!
Email your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
Deken Mandersplein 2-4
5554 HT Valkenswaard