Character Artist (m/f)
Being part of small art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D games for consoles. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual experience - in a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
- Create outstanding photorealistic character art to be performance captured for an epic Sci-Fi universe
- Prototype new ideas and technologies as required, and make sure the character pipeline is at the cutting edge of technology
- Work closely with Concept Art, Animation and Direction to help ensure the quality of character production throughout the art pipeline
- Create documentation and technical guides as required
- You participated on more than one AAA production as a key contributor for character art
- Ability to create high-quality, game-ready, efficient, animation-friendly character assets
- Understanding of the game art pipeline and non-destructive, iterative workflow
- Strong understanding of Photoshop, ZBrush, and either Maya or 3ds Max
- Strong understanding of of Substance Designer, Marvellous Designer and node-based shader editors, such as the Unreal Material Editor
- Knowledge of the impact of lighting in a game engine
- Excellent communication skill and ability to work well in a team
- Adaptable and versatile: a can-do attitude
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun!Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.