Junior SEM Specialist
30+ global gaming portals, players from 6 continents (and counting) : what would you say to taking charge of Search Engine Marketing in that setup? Challenging? Fun? Awesome? Keep reading!
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will take the responsibility for the Search Engine Marketing Mix at Spil Games. You will manage SEO and SEA across different devices (mobile, desktop, and tablet), languages, content (text, image and video), and web properties.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Own the implementation of SEO and SEA strategies across some 30+ global gaming portals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings;
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities; develop and implement link building campaigns;
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages; create SEO targeted content as needed;
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments;
- Regular reporting on SEO, organic traffic and YoY growth and goal tracking.
- 2+ years experience in International Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including experience in running SEO and SEA global campaigns;
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.);
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools;
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimising data gathered from both organic and paid sources;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration;
- Experience with AdWords will be considered an advantage;
- Please note that we cannot sponsor visa nor provide work permit support for this role.
No recruitment agencies please.