Intern Unity3D Developer - (f/m)
Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong teams of self-motivated people, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development.
Our main title is Idle Miner Tycoon, one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, Idle Factory Tycoon, which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success our our first game.
We offer an Intern position in a young and brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Implement UI, game logic and new features in a fast and agile environment
- Optimize game elements by incorporating player feedback
- Write tests and robust code to be used by millions of users
- Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Awareness of, and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and the ability to apply the right solution for a given problem
- Software development experience C# or other general purpose programming languages
- Experience with Unity3d or similar mobile game engines
- Familiarity with reactive programming and dependency injection frameworks is an advantage.
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
Hallesches Ufer 60