Intern Marketing & Video Artist (f/m)
Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong teams of self-motivated people, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is Idle Miner Tycoon, one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, Idle Factory Tycoon, which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
We offer an Intern position in a young and brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
Also, full-time employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. Plus: We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose their preferred technical requirements at any time.
- Create new marketing graphics, such as icons, images and header graphics
- Support our art department by creating 2D graphics for games.
- Prepare suggestions and provide creative ideas to improve our art assets
- Main focus on creating optimized videos & trailers for marketing purposes (user acquisition)
- Produce, cut and edit awesome and visually appealing trailers for our community
- Work closely with our Data Analysts to ensure the best possible results for our product’s and company’s online appearance
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Highly motivated and open-minded, well-organized work approach
- Good understanding of modern harmonic compositions, as well as graphical imagination
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects (or similar program)
- Experience with Unity 3D and/or ASO and AB Testing a plus
- Multiple languages are a plus (to create marketing texts)
Hallesches Ufer 60