Senior PR | Influencer Manager (m/f)
We’re looking for “Doers”.
Online games are your passion and you want to contribute to the success of our games? Can you keep cool even in the toughest of situations? Are you a team player, have a talent for organisation and communication? Then keep reading!
Please provide your application documents in English only.
Tasks to inspire:
- Development of effective product and company campaigns for Europe and North America in cooperation with PR agencies
- Administration of product-specific PR budgets
- Establishing and expanding contacts with journalists, bloggers and other influencers
- Close cooperation with internal Marketing Departments to support and strengthen social media activities
- Development and creation of factsheets, Q&As, press releases, media releases, background information, etc.
- Management of external event agencies as well as organization and execution of internal events
- Administration of media contacts, PR agencies and influencer relationships
- Monitoring of social media trends; internal technical contact and initiator
Qualifications to convince:
- Degree in a communication science, media, marketing related field or relevant vocational training
- Professional experience in the field of PR / social media management in a company or for an agency
- Strong, personal social media affinity, experiences as a blogger, social media influencer or content creator are an advantage
- As an enthusiastic gamer - especially in the free-2-play area - you were successfully involved in the international product PR for an AAA-entertainment product
- Distinct professional competence in social media, communication and online marketing
- Knowledge and experience in related areas (e.g. SEO, performance marketing, online analytics, influencer marketing etc.) are advantageous
- Strong communication and presentation skills, self-confidence, initiative, team spirit and social competence
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- A large portion of creativity and full of new ideas
A company to connect:
- An extensive on-boarding program with personal mentor
- The informality of a start-up combined with more than 10 years’ experience in the industry
- A dynamic environment offering opportunities for personal development and for contributing ideas
- An open corporate culture and trust-based working time
- Benefit from colleagues with many years’ experience in the industry