Working Student / Intern Quality Assurance (m/f)
Are you passionate about gambling and would like to help improve our games? Parallel to your studies, you can gain valuable practical experience and take on a variety of tasks in day-to-day business as a permanently integrated team member. We are looking for a working student or trainee (m/f) to support our team in Quality Assurance.
Tasks to inspire:
- Assistance in functional tests from test case creation to bugfix verification.
- Support in the qualitative review of our games.
- Reproduction of bug reports from the game communities.
- Testing events and updates for our games.
- Creation and maintenance of documents and templates.
Qualifications to convince:
- High sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Strong quality awareness and an eye for detail.
- Structured working methods with a high level of initiative.
- Very good communication skills in German and English (spoken and written)
- You are able to imagine something by the terms MMO, MOBA, Shooter and Browser Game and have an appropriate gaming background.
- An advanced study in the field of computer science or similar is an advantage.
A company to connect:
- Responsibilities for personal projects right from the start
- A relaxed and mutually respectful environment
- A great atmosphere with loads of extras (e.g. games room, massages…)
- Free fruit and drinks – every day!
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
+49 721 354 808 244