Java Software Developer
As a Java Software Developer, you work closely with our game teams to shape the foundation of our next big hits and contribute as a productive member of an agile development team in all phases of the development lifecycle. Become the champion for best practices for all of our game backend developers!
- Develop features shared across our game backends
- Improve performance-critical components, increase the robustness and scalability of our software
- Improve our libraries and backend services with your knowledge of software architecture and high-quality code
- Maintain and extend our development tools and environment
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems or an equivalent training and experience as IT specialist
- Several years of experience in object-oriented programming in Java
- Software development with Spring, the UNIX command line and profound knowledge of SQL, GIT, and Continuous Delivery
- Solid experience in using various methods in software design and automated testing to guarantee and improve code quality in compliance with the company standards
- Being a backend geek, you also sometimes like to switch to the frontend side with C# and Unity
- Ideally active contributor to a shared code base (OSS or similar)
- Good English language and overall communication skills
- Proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to learn
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Java Software Developer? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Elena Zhdanova would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.