Joboffer dated from 08/10/2018
Community Communication Manager (f/m/div)
Community Management / Customer Service / Support
We are seeking an experienced inhouse Community Communication Manager to lead the Community Management on our new real-time PVP squad tactics game, 4Sight.
- You build the interface between the game center and the community and manage their expectations.
- You are the “project manager” of the communication to the community: you organize and structure the communication plan. You build, maintain, develop and influence your community.
- You develop a long-term community management and social media strategy and ensure that all actions are in place to achieve the goals.
- You organize and synchronize the communication through the different communication channels and align it with the stakeholders.
- You measure and report the success of your actions and adapt your strategy accordingly.
- You manage the different communication platforms and make our online presence a positive experience for the community.
- You report to the Head of Community Management and collaborate closely with the producer, all marketing departments and other support units (e.g. Quality Assurance, Customer Service, TechSupport…).
- You are an experienced and passionate player of MOBA, RTS and tactical PvP games.
- You have several years of experience in the role of Community Manager for online games.
- You are a strong communicator both online and face-to-face.
- You have experience in supervising paid remote contract staff and volunteer moderators.
- You have experience with community management related tools like forum software, social media tools, chat clients and broadcasting tools.
- You don’t mind appearing in front of the camera.
- You dispose of excellent writing skills in English, proficiency in German is a plus.
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Travian Games GmbH
Personalreferentin Recruiting und Personalmarketing