Product Manager (722013) (m/f)
Bigpoint's Central Product Team is playing a key role in the organization and has the purpose to help understand the products, audiences and the markets we are operating in. This team empowers all Bigpoint employees to have fast access to all customer and infrastructure data that they need to support all enterprise actions and to make the best decision possible. The team consists of Product Management, Product Strategy, Data Analysis, Market and User Research functions. Together everybody in the team is striving for data driven support on products and business operations.
The Product Manager actively assists in monitoring the performance of games and features. Contributes to building forecasting models and business cases. Helps the game teams take the right decisions with relevant data.
- Work closely with the game teams and contribute to the product strategy and road-maps and play a key role in maximizing business critical metrics
- Support the teams in making the right data driven decisions
- Design and evaluate relevant A/B experiments and analyse the factors which lead to the change in metrics
- Generate abstract visualizations of data sets and help build appropriate dashboards to provide performance insights to the team members
- Work with game teams and data analysts to forecast, monitor, and report on game services
- Help analyse market specific changes and pricing configurations
- Think out of the box and take nothing for granted, always strive to improve your product
- University degree in the field of Business or comparable qualification, preferably MBA
- 2+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development
- Exceptional data analysis skills. You need to be data-driven, results-oriented, and a go-getter who can operate at both strategic and tactical levels with an analytical, quantitative mindset
- Experienced in crafting launch plans; from messaging to raw numbers
- Must have an insatiable appetite for industry news, technology trends, and competitive landscape. Then be resourceful enough to integrate them into the product management strategies and product positioning
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers.
- Exceptional people skills with a proven track record of interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams successfully
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Fluent in written and spoken English