Project Manager (760500) (m/f)
As Project Manager you will work on one of our most successful MMO games, Farmerama. You understand our business goals and translate them into the project outlines (content production, aligned with established quality and budget standards will be delivered in time).
Farmerama is a browser-based farming game with a wacky spin on the genre. Players can grow plants and trees, rear animals and take part in regular events, all displayed with cute and funny animations. The Farmerama team is open, friendly and welcoming. Everyone works together to make new events, introduce new features and make the game fun and long lasting. Regular team meetings keep everyone informed and up to date, and there are plenty of socials as well. The team works hard and plays hard, and prides itself on responding to player feedback in order to deliver the best game possible.
Sounds great? Then check if you’ve got the skills required and apply! We’re always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family, so we can shoot for the stars and make the best product ever!
- Planning & executing of the production pipeline for the project with input from Senior Project Manager, Game Design and Community Management
- Defining and documenting scopes, inclusions, exclusions, dependencies, responsibilities, timelines, and risks with support from senior PM & in cooperation with all sub-departments
- Progress tracking and reporting (incl. capitalization reports)
- Risk tracking & mitigation
- Observing change management protocol
- Coordinating stakeholders on progress, risks, and approvals
- Coordinating requests for Narrative Design, Localization, Payment integration, CRM, BD, Product Marketing etc.
- Supporting OS requests for the art area
- Preparing meeting materials and conducting meetings (incl. plannings, reviews and retrospecives)
- Ensuring that the team has everything what is needed for efficient working enviroment (hardware, boards, rights in our BP Systems etc.)
- Understanding for business goals and translating them into project outlines
- Good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust, effective and efficient solutions for complex problems
- 2+ years of professional experience in developing video games and successfully worked on at least one shipped game
- Team player who enjoys working with other departments on shared goals
- Highly stress-resistant; grace under pressure
- Positive, Constructive, and Assertive attitude
- Quality of Communication (written and spoken)
- Integrity, Competence, Discretion, and Flexibility
- Self-starting, effective time-management, and structured approach to projects and challenges
- Prioritizing, multi-tasking & delegating in a deadline oriented environment
- Accountability & Ownership
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English