2D Junior Concept Artist [Anno 1800] (f/m)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "Avatar", “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game experiences we are looking for a
2D Junior Concept Artist (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Mainz (Germany).
- Creation of high quality concepts for AAA game assets
- Designing of buildings, vehicles and landscape objects
- Creation of mood pictures and production paintings
- Working closely together with the Art Director, Lead Artist and the Art Team to realize a believable and breathtaking ingame world
- Experienced in the creation of concept art
- Very strong creativity and an excellent eye for details
- Great understanding of color, perspective and proportion
- Great knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of texturing is a plus
- Experience with Mudbox or ZBrush is a plus
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
- Fresh fruit, discounted gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, free bike rental or lease your own bike!
- Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include your resume, a cover letter with the earliest starting date, your salary expectation and why you would like to joins us.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de und www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH - Studio Mainz