Lead Data Analyst (f/m)
Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is 'Idle Miner Tycoon', one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, 'Idle Factory Tycoon', which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
We offer a position in a young and brilliant team. We are an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
Also, full-time employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. Plus, we offer the newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time.
Lead Data Analyst
We are currently looking to build our Data Team and would like someone to Lead the team helping to define our strategy and direction.
This is a greenfield role with the chance to truly shape and build out a data team in an already successful games studio, but we’re still only two years old. We’ve hit 50 million combined downloads across our games, we have over 1 billion events per month and regularly have 10 million Monthly active users. We have ambitious plans around growth and the data team is integral to our success, directly impacting our key decisions.
- Use your knowledge of data to define a data strategy across the company and help push the boundaries of what is possible with data
- Work across the game teams and liaise with the Product Leads to determine and define their data needs
- Build a world class Data team by defining the structure, business needs and building out key requirements as the key Hiring Manager for all data roles
- You will use your knowledge of data to help define the best practices and approaches around high level KPIs related to retention, revenue, events etc and help interpret this data
- Work with the Data Engineering team to help direct their efforts and be the key communicator between the main stakeholders in the company requiring data
- You will work with Product Managers to influence product development and strategy by gaining insights through analysis of patterns, relationships and trends across complex data sets, directly impacting the company and game revenue
- Work with the Product teams to gather key stakeholder requirements and build data tools to benefit the teams including dashboards
- Translate business needs into technical requirements and design AB testing frameworks around hypothesis, live events, retention, monetisation, engagement
- Using Data visualisation tools such as Looker to build dashboards for data insights
- Proven experience managing a team
- Games industry experience with a strong understanding of the game and player market
- Knowledge of F2P games is ideal, specifically focused around mobile
- Ability to write complex queries using languages such as SQL
- Experience using Python
- Previous experience with AB testing
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or similar
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
Hallesches Ufer 60