Junior DevOps Engineer (f/m)
Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development.
Our main title is 'Idle Miner Tycoon', one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, 'Idle Factory Tycoon', which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
We offer a position in a young and brilliant team. We are an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
Also, full-time employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. Plus, we offer the newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time.
- Build and maintain our internal build pipeline
- Automate everything from compiling to deployment and releasing of our games in the app stores
- Optimise and harden our build pipeline to make our builds as fast and robust as possible
- Scale our build pipeline to support multiple builds for multiple projects
- Visualise build steps and current build status
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organised
- Wide understanding of different backend technologies
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Awareness of industry best practices and the ability to leverage this knowledge to apply the right solution to a given problem
- Software development experience in C# or other general purpose programming languages
- Experience with Jenkins or similar CI frameworks
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
Hallesches Ufer 60