Intern Community Manager (f/m)
Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development.
Our main title is 'Idle Miner Tycoon', one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, 'Idle Factory Tycoon', which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
We offer an Intern position in a young and brilliant team in an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. We provide a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Create and manage content for our players and actively engage with our community across various social media platforms
- Monitor and report community engagement and feedback
- Present community feedback to our game teams, to allow us to be the most player centric developer in the world
- Passion for games, especially mobile games and community management
- A player centric mindset
- Highly motivated and open-minded
- Ability to organise, multi-task, and prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating content for social media and/or managing online communities either professionally or in your spare time is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
Hallesches Ufer 60