QA Tester [The Settlers] (f/m)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "Avatar", “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly quality and innovative game-play, we are now accepting applications for a QA Tester (f/m) to join our The Settlers team.
This position will be based at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany).
As a QA Tester you will:
- Check the functionality of our game features
- Seek and analyze bugs systematically and record them in our database
- Test the gameplay and review the balancing
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to the development team throughout the development process
- Create test cases
- Maintain the test management tool
- Experience and personal interest in quality assurance
- Experience with bug tracking and test management tools
- Professional work attitude (discipline, efficiency, sense for details)
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Good knowledge about Games
- Basic knowledge in MS Office
- Knowledge about soft- and hardware
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Good language competence, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal (APPLY TO JOBS-BUTTON)
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH