Intern Video Producing (m/f)
We’re looking for a talented intern to start at the earliest opportunity who will support our small, enthusiastic Media Productions team for six months. You need to bring passion and creativity to the role and get actively involved in designing and creating trailers and video productions. We offer valuable insights into the workings of video production and offer our full support in terms of technical expertise and input.
Tasks to inspire:
- Conception, creation and implementation of diverse editing and video projects (including game trailers, how-to videos and image films)
- Providing support to the team in work on realfilm projects
- Recording and preparation of in-game image material
- Maintenance of the Gameforge Video Channel
Qualifications to convince:
- Demonstrated passion for computer games and the gaming industry
- Advanced studies in media/communications design or comparable education
- A sound knowledge of Premiere and After Effects
- Good feeling for dramaturgy and arrangement
- Independent and structured way of working
- A skill for communication and team-working
Please add any relevant and supportive samples of work to your application
A company to connect:
- Responsibilities for personal projects right from the start
- A relaxed and mutually respectful environment
- A great atmosphere with loads of extras (e.g. games room, massages…)
- Free fruit and drinks – every day!
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
+49 721 354 808 244