TRAINING AS IT SPECIALIST (M/F) FOR APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Since the publication of its MMOGs “Lords & Knights“, “Crazy Tribes“ and “Celtic Tribes“, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful mobile game studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio until today.
For the training as an IT Specialist for Application Development we are looking for a dedicated trainee (m/f) to join our team in Hamburg. You value learning in a company to which IT is not only a framework, but the core business? From day one onwards you want to be part of the daily business of a company that wants to help shape the future market IT as a technological spearhead? Then you are the perfect match for us! Our experienced fifteen men strong development team will be a professional guidance and support you, but also give you the necessary space to start as soon as possible with the development of our games and develop your own programming style.
Your training will include:
- Design and development of MMOs for iOS, TVOS, Android and browser including backend
- Planning and integration of new features into existing games
- Learn and apply advanced programming techniques using modern programming languages
- Conducting bug tracking and documentation
- Cooperation with UI designers in the creation of mobile interfaces
- Equivalent to a good “Abitur“, “Mittlere Reife“ or “Fachhochschulreife“ in German school system (please enquire for details)
- initial experience in programming
- Technical interest and joy in logical and analytical thinking
- Good command of German and English
- Fun whilst working in a team
A varied and qualified training at one of the Top 50 Mobile Developer 2013
A team-oriented working process, visibly incorporating the results of your work
Subsidization of your HVV tickets and your expenses for schoolbooks
Regular team events, flexible working hours, free drinks and snacks
Good takeover opportunities and continuing professional development after successful completion of training
The challenge of working in a dynamic and successful company interests you? Then use this chance and send your complete
application including salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate information, where our job
advertisement caught your interest.
Tina Mondry • Assistant to managing director
Friedensallee 290 • 22763 Hamburg