Strategic Consultant to CMO
As a Strategic Consultant to CMO you are responsible for the communication between the different game departments and the Marketing teams in order to ensure high quality Marketing actions regarding game commercialization. If you have strong communication skills and the passion to manage strategically important Marketing projects, you should become a part of our highly motivated team.
- Lead strategically important projects in the Marketing department in collaboration with the Marketing categories and other internal stakeholders
- Manage game launches/commercialization within the Marketing by coordinating rollout plans and budgets between Product and Marketing
- Report the progress of the launch-phases to management, the Marketing categories and the Product
- Communicate with different stakeholders in regards to roadmap fulfilment and related Marketing activities
- Take responsibility in the monthly budget process within the Marketing by reporting changes and deviations to plan and analyzing opportunities
- Advise game teams on commercialization topics with project plans and business cases
- Analyze the performance of games/platforms/markets in product development and launch phases
- Support the Marketing teams in game related business development projects
- Present your plans, cases and results to the CMO / CPO as well as Marketing and Game Directors and recommend projects and measures to improve Product Marketing
- Experience in a Senior Marketing or Game Product Marketing position
- Strong attention to detail with great communication and organizational skills
- A degree or a completed training in the field of Marketing, business economics or equivalent
- Professional expertise in project management
- Powerful communicator with good stakeholder management
- Entrepreneurial qualities in terms of owning topics and implementing projects
- Balancing reporting, controlling and analysis - Good understanding of Marketing performance KPIs like Click Rates, Conversion Rates, Return on Ad Spend
- Sense of initiative and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Strategic Consultant to CMO? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.