Campaign Manager (m/f)
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for the planning, executing, tracking and analysis of direct marketing campaigns. These tasks span the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to evaluation of result. Devise and run marketing campaigns for products, services or events targeting our customers. The role requires ownership, excellent collaboration skills and great attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Manager to bring new ideas and drive engagement and revenue in an already successful team.
Tasks to inspire:
- Execution and optimisation of international ROI-focused Performance Marketing campaigns
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Work in close collaboration with the wider Marketing & Brand Management team to develop strategies and campaigns that drive growth while improving acquisition efficiency
- Briefing of channel-specific advertising assets to optimize performance through fast, data-driven iteration and A/B testing campaigns
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting of advertising activities and performance to relevant stakeholders and make recommendations
- Acting as key account for major self-serve advertising platforms like Google Ads or Facebook
- Work with external agencies to execute campaigns and measure, report on their effectiveness
- Continuous monitoring of market and advertising trends
- Identification, testing, rolling out and management of new advertising platforms/technology
- Ongoing documentation and sharing of learnings and insights towards the entire Marketing organisation
Qualifications to convince:
- Degree in a business administration, media studies, marketing or communication related field or relevant vocational training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Performance Marketing of a reputable brand or agency
- Proven experience in managing the end-to-end campaign process (planning, briefing, testing, sending, reporting) within a high pressure and multi-language environment
- In-depth practical experience in using advertising platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, DoubleClick etc
- Experience in delivering testing & optimisation plans and proven track record in optimising campaigns in a quantitatively robust manner
- Strong project management skills
- A passion/understanding of entertainment marketing and video gaming industry
- Experience in dealing with industry-standard tracking technologies and innovations
- Experiences in and comprehension of the gaming industry, especially in the field of free-2-play
- Good knowledge of common office software, especially Microsoft Excel
- Great analytical skills and a structured and independent way of working
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
- Team spirit and resilience paired with the will to walk an extra mile if necessary
A company to connect:
- A position of responsibility in one of the most creative and exciting industries around.
- An enormous range of influence with millions of players in dozens of countries.
- Creative leeway in a new, communicative and motivated team.
- The ability to be flexible with working hours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, drinks and fruit – every day!
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
+49 721 354 808 244