Community Manager (f/m)
YAGER is looking for a passionate and knowledgeable gaming-fanatic and social media whiz to build up and serve our community of daring prospectors as they venture onto the planet Fortuna III in our next big hit, The Cycle.
- Be the voice of the Community, maintain a tight two-way dialogue between players, studios, and stakeholders
- Lead by example creating a strong ethos of customer service throughout the team
- Develop and drive a long-term community management and social media strategy, measure and report the success of your actions and adapt your strategy accordingly
- Engage with stakeholders to develop a community and influencer engagement plan for the game, including all social properties, field communications and community campaigns
- Build close relationships between YAGER and our community of players
- Be visible on both official channels and community forums in order to establish a presence and consistent voice for our communities
- Manage and own communications around game and Live Service issues: Bugs, Cheats, Outages, Support Issues
- 3+ years professional experience managing social media networks (Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, Discord, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), forum software and broadcasting tools, live streaming, public relations and community management related fields
- Strong customer service skills, ability to remain flexible, calm and friendly in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German, and any other European language is a plus
- Solid organizational skills, prioritize and multi task in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for Internet humor, pop and gaming culture.
- Passion for gaming and an understanding of the games industry
- Experience with content calendars, video content
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: asap
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.