Studio Manager (f/m)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
We are seeking a Studio Manager (f/m) to lead Ubisoft Blue Byte – Studio Mainz into the next phase of development. As Studio Manager, you will guarantee the development of high quality video games in line with our strategy and the players’ expectations.
- You will lead the site, ensuring a range of studio requirements are delivered on including staff management, investments, communication strategy and administration.
- You will develop and manage the business plan required to sustainably maintain and grow the studio, ensuring the profitability of mandates and projects.
- Collaborating efficiently with Ubisoft teams and partner studios, you will define the objectives of quality to reach for all mandates and games developed by your studio.
- You will evolve best practice methodologies, production processes and efficient tools to promote and foster a gamer-centric culture, an innovation mindset and effective collaboration with other studios associated on the projects.
- You will recruit the best skills around you and foster a culture that promotes the constant development of expertise across the studio.
- You will be taking part in shaping the future of Ubisoft Blue Byte by contributing to the development of Studio Mainz.
- Strong production expertise (AAA experience)
- Co-development mindset and entrepreneurial skills
- Implementing a sustainable development strategy
- Identify as a leader
- Foster team motivation and build trusting relationships with your partners
- Significant management experience is required
- Deep knowledge of the video games market, consumer- and gamer-oriented
- Flexible working hours
- External and internal training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
- Fresh fruit, discounted gym membership, support for child care, company pension etc.
- Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal. Applications should include your resume, a cover letter with the earliest starting date, your salary expectation and why you would like to joins us.