Working Student Quality Assurance for a New Mobile Game
Studying in Hamburg and looking for a student job? We are working on a new mobile game and therefore looking for a passionate online game player who wants to test our new game features and support us in making great games for our players.
- Functional / manual testing of new features for our new mobile game
- Suggesting improvements to our game
- Reporting bugs, prioritizing bugs and maintaining the bug-list in JIRA
- You are enrolled in a college or university
- Extensive experience with playing online games
- Basic understanding of web technologies
- Affinity for games, ideally strategy online games, ideally played one of our games before
- Very good knowledge of English, both verbal and written
- Enjoying working and communicating in a team
- You are proactive and motivated
- Good analytical skills
Why join us?
Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Flexible weekly schedule that works around your classes / study times
- Competitive compensation
- Company gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ, free juices and fresh fruit
- Participate in company and team events
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Working Student? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.