Senior Product Manager, Cookie Crush (f/m)
At SOFTGAMES you have the chance to lead a small team of professionals to build hyper-successful HTML5 Games for Messengers that will entertain tens of millions of people every month. The Senior Product Manager owns the development of our successful game Cookie Crush and is an efficient communicator who keeps the ball rolling.
- Project Management. You own the process, scope, schedule, and resource plan internally and externally.
- Data Driven. As Product Owner you make informed, data-driven decisions to maximise the commercial aspects of the game from production, softlaunch to live operations.
- Communication. You communicate plans, decisions and progress in a clear way to all stakeholders and ensure thorough documentation.
- User Oriented. You make sure that the game perfectly meets the needs of the target group
- Deliver results
- 5+ years of game production experience, preferably in mobile game industry
- Multiple years of experience in professional game development
taking games all the way from concept development through to delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of F2P and the mobile market
- Proven track record of successfully shipped games
- Analytics. You are business-savvy with a very deep knowledge of
Free2Play, KPIs, current trends of business models and user monetization in the mobile space.
- Very good agile project management and organisation skills.
- Result-oriented, proactive work ethic.
- Deep Passion for mobile game.
- Understanding of target audience.
- You own a smartphone, love mobile games and deeply embrace F2P.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- The best and brightest company in producing and distributing HTML5 Messenger Games
- The chance to produce Messenger games for millions of gamers globally
- Valuable insights into global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Flexible working-hours and flat company hierarchy
- Inspiring company breakfasts, team events
- Perks: fresh fruits, cold drinks, tee, coffee, discounted local transport ticket, health package etc.
Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, SOFTGAMES together with its ROFL brand is the leading developer of games for Facebook Messenger. Further SOFTGAMES is operating the world’s largest platform for HTML5 games distribution and monetization outside the Messengers. We’re delivering fun to tens of millions of players every month across 6 continents on the device of their choosing. Our vision is to help users to instantly discover and engage with games they like, while helping brands to reach their target audiences.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.