Software Developer Payment
As Software Developer - Payment, you’ll play a key role in our agile and cross-functional development team. You will be a driving force behind the development of our financial systems like the in-house payment platform – the platform behind our great and continuously growing financial success. Through elegant and object-oriented concepts, you will deliver high available and secure solutions for a trouble-free payment process and an amazing user experience.
- Autonomous conception and realization of new as well as the further development of existing features within our financial systems
- Integration of the financial systems into a wide range of internal and external systems
- Optimization and automation of the existing technical infrastructure
- Creatively co-shape our systems by contributing your own ideas
- Ensure high code quality through unit testing, pair programming and code reviews
- Managing cross-team cooperation with teams throughout the company (Marketing, Business Intelligence, Accounting, Analytics and of course with the game teams) to create a seamless, centralised purchase experience
- You have completed a Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems degree or have relevant experience
- You know the advantages and disadvantages of various architectures and have experience implementing them
- Successful realization of OOP projects, ideally in an agile environment
- Solid experience in using various methods to guarantee and improve code quality (Unit Testing, Design Patterns, Domain-driven Design, Code Reviews)
- You are proficient in SQL and have proven experience with databases and alternative data storage systems
- You have excellent communication skills and are willing to embrace our company culture and values
- You have excellent English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- You’ll work in a multicultural Kanban-based team with daily stand ups and regular retrospectives – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize your work processes
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Software Developer - Payment? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.