2D/3D Artist [unannounced project] (f/m/divers)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "Avatar", “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game experiences we are looking for a motivated and passionate 2D/3D Artist [unannounced project] (f/m/divers).
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Mainz (Germany).
- Create concepts (sketches, photo montages, etc.) and high resolution images
- Create 3d models used for pre-visualization, proof of concept and in-game development stages
- Fine-tune graphic assets and integrate them into the game engine
- Create and/or modify textures
- Adapt assets to fit design needs
- Create imaginative and original designs for in-game objects, environment and other game assets
- Outstanding traditional illustration and coloring skills
- Background in 2D art, 3D modeling or other relevant training
- Be able to draw characters, objects, vehicles, and environmental pieces in a variety of settings
- Very good skills in Photoshop, 3DS Max, Maya and Zbrush
- Solid experience with creating realistic textures and meshes
- Being able to closely adapt stylistic guidelines
- Able to work on tasks autonomously and to deliver results on time
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexible work hours
- Access to various Internal & External training courses, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, special conditions for gym membership and support for child care
- Free Bike rental or lease your own bike
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our careers portal.
Applications should include Cover Letter, CV with your earliest starting date and salary expectations. Please attach meaningful work samples.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH