Intern Live Game Design (m/f)
We are looking for an intern who would like to complete an internship semester as part of his studies at a university in the Department Live Game Design. This role resides within the Games Division, the group within Gameforge where great gaming talents works together to publish world class free-to-play online service based games and accountability resides for the performance of all games in the Gameforge portfolio. The Intern in the Live Game Design Department is reporting to the Head of Live Game Design & Monetization and will support other Live Game Designers, Game Writers and Monetization Manager. The ideal candidate has passion for games as well as interest in the PC online games and Free2Play market.
Tasks to inspire:
- Collaborate with Live Game Designers & Monetization Managers to improve Gamforge’s games and shop solution.
- Service & support the game teams in their efforts to meet the needs of our players – throughout all stages of a game’s life cycle
- Active communication with relevant departments for tasks, concepts and feedback iterations
- Aid to find new opportunities by evaluating new games and providing valuable feedback'
Qualifications to convince:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of basic design processes and game functionalities
- Well organized team player with good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Awareness of gaming related trends and the online service based games market
- Passion for games and high engagement to learn new things
- Good knowledge in English, written and oral is required; German language skills are of advantage
Please send us your application in English.
A company to connect:
- Responsibilities for personal projects right from the start
- A personal contact person to ensure a smooth start to working at the compan
- A working atmosphere which encourages you to contribute ideas
- A great atmosphere with loads of extras (e.g. games room, massages…)
- Great transport connections to the motorway and public transport
+49 721 354 808 244