Intern Online Marketing
As Intern Online Marketing you will work closely with our Marketing team to support them in their everyday tasks. You will be able to work on our performance driven Display campaigns as well as implementing and testing new campaigns. This is an opportunity to learn!
- Support the team in development, implementation and optimization of campaigns for both our online and mobile games
- Monitor and report the most relevant KPI´s to ensure performance goals and revenue objectives are met
- Analyze campaigns in detail to identify scaling and optimization potentials
- Keep up to date on the advertising landscape to develop promising campaign strategies
- International market research for future growth
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office, practical knowledge in Excel would be a big plus
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as creativity
- Strong interest in the media landscape
- Definite qualities as a team player, as well as strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a structured way
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an Intern Online Marketing? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.