Junior HR Manager
We love people – do you? As Junior HR Manager within our HR Operations team you will be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries from our employees.
- Be responsible for on- and offboarding
- Guide international employees through the necessary steps of relocation and visa procedures
- Preparation of labour contracts, contractual changes, additional agreements as well as reference letters and taking care of employee files
- Ensuring the HR database in all relevant HR tools is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Strive to become a trusted advisor in terms of German Employment and Social Security Law for employees
- Independently handling of all tasks related to personnel administration during the full employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- The perfect base is a completed commercial training or university degree
- You already gained first working experiences
- You love to use tools and are eager to search for new technical solutions to make work easier
- You provide absolute reliability, diligence, and discretion and feel comfortable with all MS Office applications, especially Excel
- You enjoy working independently and efficiently in a highly quality oriented, trustful team environment
- You are passionate about learning from different cultures by working closely together with individuals from different countries, personal experiences living abroad are desirable
- Customer-oriented way of working as well as strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent English and German language skills are a must
Why join us?
- Become a part of a highly-motivated team environment with the ability to learn and grow
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Junior HR Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.