This is the opportunity to define what cross-platform gaming should be about. Bridge the web and mobile worlds by building a kick ass SDK for external mobile game developers! Whether it’s single-player casual games, multi-player puzzles, or social mobile games, we are looking for someone who will ensure our audience has the best possible user experience. The Spil SDK is all about a collection of modules that have the purpose of collecting user insights and have a way to act upon them. E.g. our in-house analytics and game configuration management solutions.
This year we have reached the milestone of 300 million installs and we are planning to launch even more games this year. We are looking for a Mobile Developer who is eager to build and enhance the integration methods we currently use to connect with 3rd-party game developers, (game) payment providers, and game platforms… and much more!
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position include:
- Producing iOS/Unity/Android module for integration on Spil Games gaming platforms;
- Creating fun and interactive examples, e.g. Games to explain the usage of the Framework/SDK modules;
- Generating unit tests and application diagrams, and providing technical documentation;
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and applying them to your work;
- Excelling in your role with a high degree of freedom, autonomy, and personal responsibility;
- Willing to looking into game code to support game developers in order to make games even better;
- 3+ years of experience on Objective C/Unity
- Experienced and comfortable with development for IOS
- Experience building libraries
- Knowledge of high availability and scalable backends
- Strong fundamentals in object-oriented design (OOD), data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Experience working with and integrating internal/3rd party APIs
- Knowledge of REST or RPC based web services
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
How to Apply?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org