INTERN (M/F) Graphic Design 2D
Since the publication of its MMOGs „Lords & Knights“, „Crazy Tribes“ and „Celtic Tribes“, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio until today.
We are currently looking for an intern Graphic Design 2D (m/f) to join our talented and motivated team for six months.
- Support of the graphics team in various projects
- Illustration / Concept Art, Banner Layout and Export
- Graphic support for other departments e.g. Marketing presentations
- Student or graduate of one of the following degree programs: Communication Design / Graphic Design or Media Design / Art Studies etc.
- Advanced illustration skills
- Interested in Graphic Design & Layout, Illustration, Character Design
- Good understanding of design, anatomy, perspective, color design
- Knowledge in Photoshop
- Desirable: Knowledge of Adobe Premiere / After Effects, Autodesk Maya
- Teamwork, willingness to learn, flexibility
- Interest in video games on mobile devices / smartphones / video games / PC games
- A challenging, yet promoting working atmosphere
- Responsible tasks
- A team-oriented working process, visibly incorporating the results of your work
- Close cooperation with our Art Director who will support you in your professional and personal development
- Unique expertise in the development of cross platform games
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your complete application including salary expectations and your (online-) art portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your attention.