Senior Programmer - Unreal Engine (f/m)
Being part of small gameplay programming team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D video games. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual and technical experience on mobile devices and consoles - working in a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
- You will work on high-end shooter and action titles for consoles in a team-based environment
- You will be developing fast-paced 3D games for consoles.
- You will be working with multiple teams closely including game designers to make some of the best action titles on the market.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a programmer / engineer
- Excellent working knowledge with Unreal Engine (and/or other game engines like Unity, CryEngine etc.)
- Self-starter who works well across the team and supports other disciplines
- Very good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Must have shipped at least one title
- Experience in the team-based development of video games
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Worked on a live title
- Experience on consoles
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun! Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.