Senior Animator - Games (m/f)
Being part of small art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D games for consoles. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual experience on multiple platforms. In a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
- Plan and animate cinematic space action sequences and make childhood dreams come true
- Team up with your Cinematic Director and use character performance capturing to bring an epic narrative to live
- Prove your attention to detail with carefully keyframed spaceship animations in all thinkable variations
- See your work come to life in the Unreal Engine on Playstation4
- You participated on at least one AAA production as a key contributor for animation
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- A deep understanding of weight, timing, gesture and shape related to movement
- Experience structuring and maintaining a process, rigging, and prototyping
- Planning game side animations systems together with a Technical- and Effects Artists, and seeing them through to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work with performance capturing on at least one AAA production
- Experienced in working with performance capture data (Planning, Directing, Creating Animations from clips)
- Proficient in the process of cleaning and integrating captured animation data into the engine
- Able to assist in organizing performance capture shot list for the epic narrative of the game
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun! Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.